What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy involves the use of safe, natural medicines to target the cause of your health conditions rather than suppressing the symptoms. The use of herbs is the oldest form of medicine on our planet and is still the front line of treatment for over 75% of the world’s population.... In short - they work :)
Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, naturopathic treatments have no side effects and are safe enough to be used by everyone (from babies to the elderly), for virtually any condition. Treatments are also safe to use alongside prescription medicines (if prescribed by your Naturopath).
Products designed for your needs
At Orange Clinic of Natural Medicine, we offer a range of practitioner-only products, which have been researched, formulated and tested by naturopaths to address your needs.
Retail products are typically lower quality, as they are intended for general use.
Some of the conditions we see in our clinic:
- PMT, menopause, infertility, PCOS, fibroids, endometriosis & painful periods
- Stress, anxiety, depression, palpitations, insomnia, headaches, migraines, mood swings, low energy & fatigue
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Arthritis, gout, joint stiffness, aches and pains
- Recurrent colds, flu and other immune disorders
- Asthma, sinusitis, hayfever, post nasal drip
- Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s, irritable bowel, reflux, indigestion, bloating, constipation
- Pre-conception and post-natal care
- High and low blood pressure, high cholesterol, varicose veins
- Glue ear, ADHD, behavioural problems and all childhood conditions
- Weight balance
- Diabetes and blood sugar balancing
- Cystitis, thrush and yeast infections
- Eczema, psoriasis, acne, boils, rashes, scabies
- Thyroid issues – hyper and hypo
- Detoxification - liver/bowel and heavy metals and more...
We treat the cause - not just the symptoms
Drop in to the clinic to talk further, questions welcomed anytime.